Take and Eat
Michael Joncas, 1989
Full Recording Click on " Listen" or use the plug-in. More instruction on how to use / save / record these midi files
1. I am the Word that spoke and light was made; I am the seed
that died to be re-born; I am the bread that comes from heaven above; I am the
vine that fills your cup with joy.
2. I am the way that leads the exile home; I am the truth that sets the captive free; I am the life that raises up the dead; I am your peace, true peace my gift to you.
3. I am the Lamb that takes away your sin; I am the gate that guards you night and day; You are my flock; you know the shepherd's voice; You are my own; your ransom is my blood.
4. I am the cornerstone that God has laid; A chosen stone and precious in his eyes; You are God's dwelling place, on me you rest; Like living stones, a temple for God's praise.
5. I am the light that came into the world; I am the light that darkness cannot hide; I am the morning star that never sets; Lift up your face, in you my light will shine.
6. I am the first and last, the Living One; I am the Lord who died that you might live; I am the bridegroom, this my wedding song; You are my bride, come to the marriage feast.
Music: © 1989 G.I.A.
Publications All rights reserved. Used with
ORDER FROM GIA Publications, Inc. 7404 South Mason Avenue Chicago, IL 60638
(800) GIA-1358(442-1358) (708) 496-3800 Fax: (708) 496-3828
WebSite www.giamusic.com Permission to use: Contact the publisher above
These MIDI files were prepared for music ministry of the July 21 '05 Honolulu Diocese Episcopal Ordination. All MIDI files in this collection are provided for personal use only. It is not our intention to violate any copyrights by offering this service for singers and we believe that these midi files fall under the "fair use" doctrine for copyrighted material. If you find any MIDI files in this collection that must not be distributed, please inform us and we'll see that the file is removed. Music companies should note that these MIDI files do not replace professional recordings and are of no use unless the singer has a purchased score in front of them.