100. Canticle of Zechariah
Blest be the God of Israel who comes to set us free and raises up new hope
for us: a branch for Davidís tree.
2. So have the prophets long declared that with a mighty arm God would turn back our enemies and all who wish us harm.
3. With promised mercy will God still the covenant recall, the oath once sworn to Abraham from foes to save us all;
4. That we might worship without fear and offer lives of praise, in holiness and righteousness to serve God all our days.
5. My child, as prophet of the Lord you will prepare the way, to tell Godís people they are saved from sinís eternal sway.
6. Then shall Godís mercy from on high shine forth and never cease to drive away the gloom of death and lead us into peace.
Soundclips as available: Listen below |(contact me if needed)
For text and sheet music see WORD below
Click right-most box for pdf sheet music
You must read conditions for use. Thanks.
Benedictus, Luke 1; 68-79 adapted by Carl P. Daw, Jr. All rights reserved.
Used with permission.
Leo: Pua LÔlÔlehua, melody by Kahauanu Lake (1932-2011) All rights reserved. Used with permission of composer, 1996.
This arrangement by Calvin Liu (b. 1967) ©1998 Mondoy Music 1555 Pohaku St. B-104 Honolulu HI 96817. All rights reserved.
If authorized*, you have permission to save this midi/mp3 file to your desktop for your personal use. You may print this page anytime.
Any reproduction (photocopying or download-printing) of the sheet music is ILLEGAL unless you pay a royalty fee of $1.00.
Read "Reprint Policy (see Mondoy Music Web Main Index at the left or contact me (see right) :-) Mahalo!
|Authorized use only for those who have already purchased the featured publication from Mondoy Music. Permission to use: Contact mondoymusic AT gmail DOT com || main website: www.mondoymusic.com Go to Mondoy Music Web Main Index (at the left) for more options|